How can we help you?
Can I have multiple Hive View and Hive View Outdoor cameras?
Yes, you can have multiple Hive View and Hive View Outdoor cameras in your home. You should set up each camera one at a time. The number of cameras that will work at one time in your home may vary depending on your broadband network.
- Is Hive View and Hive View Outdoor secure?
- What is an Event Log Thumbnail?
- What do I need to have before I can start using Hive View or Hive View Outdoor?
- What is the quality of the video on Hive View and Hive View Outdoor?
- What does Hive View Outdoor do?
- What if the camera is unplugged or the cord is cut?
- Is Hive View Outdoor tamper resistant?
- Can I paint my Hive View Outdoor to match my home?
- What Wi-Fi frequency does the Hive View Outdoor work on?
- What Wi-Fi frequency does the Hive View work on?
- What does Hive View do?