How can we help you?
What is IFTTT?
IFTTT ("If this, then, that”) is a web-based platform that allows you to link different apps and products together. It means you can set one product or app to automatically trigger another.
Using IFTTT you could, for example set a trigger between The Weather Channel app and Hive Active Heating™ so that if the temperature rises outside then automatically switch the heating off, if it’s been on. These trigger-action combinations are what IFTTT calls ‘recipes’ and they can be set up in a few quick steps. You can also choose from a range of previously created recipes and personalise them to suit you.
You can use Hive Active Heating™ with more than 300 products and apps (known as ‘channels’) on the IFTTT platform. The possibilities are endless and it’s free to get started. Discover more here.
- How do I view or edit my personal details?
- How can I tell my email is from Hive?
- Why do I need to set a strong unique password?
- What to do if your Hive Sensors are offline
- What does Hive Mimic mode do?
- Why can’t I find the Hive App in the Google Play Store?
- The clocks are due to change, what do I need to do with my Hive products and schedules?
- What does the Hive app for Apple watch do and how do I install it?
- What are Siri Shortcuts and how do I use them?
- What will happen if I stop Hive Mimic mode before the end of the set schedule?
- Can I set the colour, tone and brightness of each Hive Light when setting up Hive Mimic mode?
- Can I use text control (SMS) on all Hive products?
- What are Hive widgets and how do I use them on my device?
- How do I edit an Action?
- How do I enable alerts for my Hive sensors?
- How do I set up Hive Mimic mode?
- What is the all devices list?
- How do I get back to the Hive dashboard or all devices list from another page?
- How do I remove an Action?
- How to amend schedules using the website dashboard?
- What is the Hive app dashboard?
- How do I control my Hive products from the Hive app dashboard?
- How do I access my devices from the Hive dashboard or all devices list?
- I’ve updated my Hive app to the latest version, what happens to my previous settings and schedules?
- Will I still receive push notifications if I log out of my app?
- How much data does a push notification use?
- Is holiday mode available on all Hive products?
- How do I set up notifications my Hive sensors?
- What are Quick Actions?
- How do I set up Hive Actions?
- My Phillips Hue lights aren't working, what should I do?
- What happens to my existing Actions when I update my Hive app?
- Where can I get information in an alternative format?