How can we help you?
Do I need to connect my Hive Hub 360 to my broadband router?
No, the Hub 360 is our most advanced hub yet and connects to your broadband router via Wi-Fi; this means that you can place it anywhere in your home (we recommend a central location in your home, on a shelf or table, for the best coverage).
- What to do if your Hive Hub is offline
- My Hive Hub isn’t connecting to my Sky Q router, what should I do?
- Where is the best place to position my Hive Hub?
- Can the Hive Hub use a wireless connection to connect to the internet?
- How do I turn notifications on or off for sounds detected by my Hive Hub 360?
- How do I switch privacy mode on or off for my Hive Hub 360?