How can we help you?
Will Hive Active Heating let me have rooms at different temperatures?
Hive only measures the temperature in the room that the thermostat is in. If however you have Hive Multizone you can control the tempreature in different areas in your home.
- How long is the Hive Active Heating installation process?
- What happens to my old thermostat?
- Will I be eligible to have Hive Active Heating installed by an Engineer?
- Do I need to have a thermostat already for Hive Active Heating?
- What does Hive Active Heating include?
- What’s included in the Hive Multizone kit?
- Will I get notifications for all of my heating zones?
- Can I install a Hive Radiator Valve in my bathroom?
- What is the “anti-stick” feature in Hive Radiator Valves?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves work with centrally controlled or district heating?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves require Hive Active Heating to work?
- Can I replace just one or two radiator valves at a time?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves work with multizone heating?
- What hub do I need to control my Hive Radiator Valves?
- Will Hive Active Heating control my underfloor heating?
- Where will Hive Active Heating be installed?
- Can I control my hot water if I have Hive Active Heating?
- Which thermostat do I have?