How can we help you?
Will Hive Active Heating let me have rooms at different temperatures?
Hive only measures the temperature in the room that the thermostat is in. If however you have Hive Multizone you can control the tempreature in different areas in your home.
- Can I control my hot water if I have Hive Active Heating?
- Where will Hive Active Heating be installed?
- Will Hive Active Heating control my underfloor heating?
- What hub do I need to control my Hive Radiator Valves?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves work with multizone heating?
- Can I replace just one or two radiator valves at a time?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves require Hive Active Heating to work?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves work with centrally controlled or district heating?
- What is the “anti-stick” feature in Hive Radiator Valves?
- Can I install a Hive Radiator Valve in my bathroom?
- Which thermostat do I have?
- Will I get notifications for all of my heating zones?
- What’s included in the Hive Multizone kit?
- What does Hive Active Heating include?
- Do I need to have a thermostat already for Hive Active Heating?
- Will I be eligible to have Hive Active Heating installed by an Engineer?
- What happens to my old thermostat?
- How long is the Hive Active Heating installation process?