How can we help you?
How do I set up my Hive Active Light?
Hive Active Light is easy to install and simply replaces your existing light bulb. It works with the Hive hub for control from the Hive app.
To get started follow the steps shown in the user guide here.
If you have more than one Hive Active Light to install, install them one at a time and follow the steps shown in the user guide.
- What to do if your Hive Thermostat has a 'No Signal' message on the display
- What to do if your Hive Hub lights are flashing red or amber
- What to do if your Hive Receiver has a red status light
- What to do if your Hive Thermostat has a 'No RF' message on the display
- Is Hive Active Heating compatible with all types of boiler?
- How do I check the status of my Hive appointment?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Plug?