How can we help you?
How do I set up my Hive Active Light?
Hive Active Light is easy to install and simply replaces your existing light bulb. It works with the Hive hub for control from the Hive app.
To get started follow the steps shown in the user guide here.
If you have more than one Hive Active Light to install, install them one at a time and follow the steps shown in the user guide.
- Is Hive Active Heating compatible with all types of boiler?
- My thermostat is displaying a red battery symbol, “Low Batts”, or “Chg Batts” - what should I do?
- What should I do if my boiler isn't working?
- Why do I need a Hive Hub?
- What does it mean if ‘NO RF’ or 'No Signal' is displayed on the thermostat?
- How do I set up my replacement Hive Thermostat?
- How do I check the status of my Hive appointment?
- How do I set up my replacement Hive Hub?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Plug?