How can we help you?
What do I need to have before I can start using Hive products?
To use any of the Hive products you will need:
1. A broadband connection
2. A router with a spare Ethernet port connection and an extra power supply close to your Internet router. If you want to use the Hive app, you will need an Apple iPhone or iPad using iOS 10.0 or later or a device running Android (minimum 5.0)
3. A computer or tablet with internet access and an up-to-date web browser (we recommend; Internet Explorer 10 or the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari) if you want to control your products from your computer
- What to do if your Hive Thermostat has a 'No Signal' message on the display
- What to do if your Hive Receiver has a red status light
- What to do if your Hive Thermostat has a 'No RF' message on the display
- What to do if your Hive Hub lights are flashing red or amber
- Is Hive Active Heating compatible with all types of boiler?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Light?
- How do I check the status of my Hive appointment?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Plug?