How can we help you?
What does it mean if ‘NO RF’ or 'No Signal' is displayed on the thermostat?
This message shows when your thermostat and receiver aren’t communicating. This could be because your thermostat has moved out of range of the receiver – to resolve try moving your thermostat closer to the receiver wired into your boiler. If you are still seeing the error message after trying this please call us on 0333 202 9614 (free from mobiles) between 8am – 9pm Monday to Sunday.
In the meantime if you need to control your heating and hot water manually without the thermostat please watch this video to see how:
- Is Hive Active Heating compatible with all types of boiler?
- How do I check the status of my Hive appointment?
- How do I group my Hive Spotlights?
- Why do I need a Hive Hub?
- What should I do if my boiler isn't working?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Light?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Plug?
- My thermostat is displaying a red battery symbol, “Low Batts”, or “Chg Batts” - what should I do?