How can we help you?
What does it mean if ‘NO RF’ or 'No Signal' is displayed on the thermostat?
This message shows when your thermostat and receiver aren’t communicating. This could be because your thermostat has moved out of range of the receiver – to resolve try moving your thermostat closer to the receiver wired into your boiler. If you are still seeing the error message after trying this please call us on 0800 980 8614 between 8am-9pm Monday-Sunday.
In the meantime if you need to control your heating and hot water manually without the thermostat please watch this video to see how:
- What should I do if my boiler isn't working?
- How do I set up my Hive Hub?
- How do I amend my schedules using the website dashboard?
- My thermostat is displaying a red battery symbol, “Low Batts”, or “Chg Batts” - what should I do?
- Where will Hive Active Heating be installed? Can I carry the thermostat into different rooms?
- If I buy Hive products and then move home what should I do?
- I've moved into a house that has Hive products installed, what should I do?