How can we help you?
What should I do if my boiler isn't working?
If you've tried to switch your heating on from your Hive app or the online dashboard and it doesn't respond, please check the colour of the lights on your receiver (the white box usually near your boiler or hot water tank).
If Hive is connected the receiver should show:
- A solid green status light
- A solid green hot water and/or the Central Heating light
If the receiver is showing solid green lights and you're still unable to control your heating remotely there may be a fault with your boiler. Please contact your boiler provider or if you're covered under British Gas HomeCare, you can book a breakdown appointment here.
- What does it mean if ‘NO RF’ or 'No Signal' is displayed on the thermostat?
- How do I set up my Hive Hub?
- How do I amend my schedules using the website dashboard?
- My thermostat is displaying a red battery symbol, “Low Batts”, or “Chg Batts” - what should I do?
- Where will Hive Active Heating be installed? Can I carry the thermostat into different rooms?
- If I buy Hive products and then move home what should I do?
- I've moved into a house that has Hive products installed, what should I do?