How can we help you?
What should I do if my boiler isn't working?
If you've tried to switch your heating on from your Hive app or the online dashboard and it doesn't respond, please check the colour of the lights on your receiver (the white box usually near your boiler or hot water tank).
If Hive is connected the receiver should show:
- A solid green status light
- A solid green hot water and/or the Central Heating light
If the receiver is showing solid green lights and you're still unable to control your heating remotely there may be a fault with your boiler. Please contact your boiler provider or if you're covered under British Gas HomeCare, you can book a breakdown appointment here.
- Is Hive Active Heating compatible with all types of boiler?
- How do I check the status of my Hive appointment?
- How do I group my Hive Spotlights?
- Why do I need a Hive Hub?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Light?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Plug?
- My thermostat is displaying a red battery symbol, “Low Batts”, or “Chg Batts” - what should I do?
- What does it mean if ‘NO RF’ or 'No Signal' is displayed on the thermostat?