How can we help you?
What should I do if my boiler isn't working?
If you've tried to switch your heating on from your Hive app or the online dashboard and it doesn't respond, please check the colour of the lights on your receiver (the white box usually near your boiler or hot water tank).
If Hive is connected the receiver should show:
- A solid green status light
- A solid green hot water and/or the Central Heating light
If the receiver is showing solid green lights and you're still unable to control your heating remotely there may be a fault with your boiler. Please contact your boiler provider or if you're covered under British Gas HomeCare, you can book a breakdown appointment here.
- How do I check the status of my Hive appointment?
- What is refer a friend?
- Is Hive Active Heating compatible with all types of boiler?
- My thermostat is displaying a red battery symbol, “Low Batts”, or “Chg Batts” - what should I do?
- What does it mean if ‘NO RF’ or 'No Signal' is displayed on the thermostat?