How can we help you?
Why do I need a Hive Hub?
The Hive Hub is a device that is used to connect your Hive products to the Hive app with broadband internet. If the Hive Hub is not connected to your Hive products you won't be able to control them remotely via the Hive app. The Hive Camera and Hive View do not require a Hive Hub, as their functions differ from all other Hive products. If the Hive Hub is not paired with the Hive products through the Hive app, your products will only work in standalone mode.
- How do I group my Hive Spotlights?
- What should I do if my boiler isn't working?
- How do I check the status of my Hive appointment?
- Is Hive Active Heating compatible with all types of boiler?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Light?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Plug?
- My thermostat is displaying a red battery symbol, “Low Batts”, or “Chg Batts” - what should I do?
- What does it mean if ‘NO RF’ or 'No Signal' is displayed on the thermostat?