How can we help you?
How do I edit the default schedule for my Hive Active Light™?
To change the default schedule setting for the Hive Active Light™, follow the below steps.
1. Log in to the app or the online dashboard website and select the bulb that you wish to edit
2. From the app, click on the word “Schedule.” From this page you can click time slots to adjust the times and bulb settings
3. On the website, you will see the schedule which looks like a bar chart. You can drag the times left and right with your mouse to alter these. To change the brightness and turn the bulb on or off, click in between the bars and select your desired setting
- What features come with the Hive Active Plug™?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Light™?
- What do I need to have before I can start using Hive?
- What are the differences between the Hive Active Light™ bulbs?
- How do I pair my Hive Active Light™ with my Hive Hub?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Plug™?
- How do I set up my Hive Hub?
- What is “Quick Heat” and “Quick Cool”?