How can we help you?
How do I set up my Hive Active Plug™?
If you are buying multiple Hive Active Plugs™ you should set up your plugs one at a time. Set up one plug completely before starting set up on the next.
If you are new to Hive, you will need to set up your Hive Hub before your Hive Active Plug™. If you are an existing user with Hive devices already installed, then follow the steps below.
1. Head to your online account at www.hivehome.com or your mobile app and log in if required using your username and password
2. Once logged in, open the menu and select "Install devices"
3. Follow the on-screen instructions. When prompted, plug your Hive Active Plug™ into a powered outlet. It will flash orange while it searches for your Hub
4. Once your Hive Active Plug™ appears on the screen, you can rename and save it, and the plug will stop flashing orange
- What features come with the Hive Active Plug™?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Light™?
- What do I need to have before I can start using Hive?
- How do I edit the default schedule for my Hive Active Light™?
- What are the differences between the Hive Active Light™ bulbs?
- How do I pair my Hive Active Light™ with my Hive Hub?
- How do I set up my Hive Hub?
- What is “Quick Heat” and “Quick Cool”?