How can we help you?
How do I set up my Hive Hub?
To get started, follow the steps below:
1. Connect the Ethernet cable to one of the open ports on the back of your broadband router, then connect the power supply into a plug socket.
2. You'll see a solid green light on the Hub which will then start to flash. The flashing green start up sequence can take anything between 10-30 minutes, so please do not disconnect the Hub during this time.
3. Once the Hub has a solid green light at the top, with a flashing yellow light below, it is ready to pair with other devices.
4. Log in to the app or website and enter the Hub ID (this is found on the underside of the Hub).
5. Click “Go” and your Hub will begin to search for devices.
Follow the on-screen instructions to add your devices.
- What is “Quick Heat” and “Quick Cool”?
- What features come with the Hive Active Plug™?
- What do I need to have before I can start using Hive?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Plug™?
- How do I pair my Hive Active Light™ with my Hive Hub?
- What are the differences between the Hive Active Light™ bulbs?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Light™?
- How do I edit the default schedule for my Hive Active Light™?