How can we help you?
What are the differences between the Hive Active Light™ bulbs?
Hive Active Light™ is a smart light bulb that you can control from your mobile device, tablet and laptop.
The Hive Active Light™ Dimmable bulb will allow you to set schedules and dimming levels for your bulb.
The Hive Active Light™ Cool to warm white bulb will allow you to set schedules, dimming levels, and tune your bulb from a cool blue to a warm white.
The Hive Active Light™ Color changing bulb will allow you to set schedules, dimming levels, and change the color of your bulb from white to the color of your choice.
Hive Active Light™ requires a Hive Hub to work, if you’re an existing Hive customer you’ll already have this, if not you’ll need one to get started.
- How do I edit the default schedule for my Hive Active Light™?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Light™?
- How do I pair my Hive Active Light™ with my Hive Hub?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Plug™?
- How do I set up my Hive Hub?
- What do I need to have before I can start using Hive?
- What features come with the Hive Active Plug™?
- What is “Quick Heat” and “Quick Cool”?