How can we help you?
What are the differences between the Hive Active Light bulbs?
Hive Active Light is a smart light bulb that you can control from your mobile device, tablet and laptop.
The Hive Active Light Dimmable bulb will allow you to set schedules and dimming levels for your bulb.
The Hive Active Light Cool to warm white bulb will allow you to set schedules, dimming levels, and tune your bulb from a cool blue to a warm white.
The Hive Active Light Color changing bulb will allow you to set schedules, dimming levels, and change the color of your bulb from white to the color of your choice.
Hive Active Light requires a Hive Hub to work, if you’re an existing Hive customer you’ll already have this, if not you’ll need one to get started.
- Why do I need a Hive Hub?
- What features come with the Hive Active Plug?
- How do I pair my Hive Active Light with my Hive Hub?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Light?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Plug?
- What is “Quick Heat” and “Quick Cool”?
- What do I need to have before I can start using Hive?
- How do I edit the default schedule for my Hive Active Light™?