How can we help you?
What is “Quick Heat” and “Quick Cool”?
Your Hive Thermostat will allow you to temporarily change your current mode and temperature. This allows you to set a new target temperature for up to 6 hours. After this time, your Hive Thermostat will return to its previous setting.
Activating Quick Heat: press the button located on the top right of your Hive Thermostat.
Activating Quick Cool: press the button located on the top left of your Hive Thermostat.
- How do I pair my Hive Light with my Hive Hub?
- How do I set up my Hive Light?
- What do I need to have before I can start using Hive products?
- How can I get my Thermostat professionally installed?
- What features come with the Hive Active Plug?
- What are the differences between the Hive Active Light bulbs?
- How do I set up my Hive Active Plug?