How can we help you?
What can I do if my Hive products aren't working?
If you have a problem with your Hive products, there are a few simple checks to try which may fix the problem. Follow the steps below:
- Check that your Internet connection is working.
- Check that your Hive Hub is plugged into an power outlet and switched on.
If you're still not up and running, email us at help.USA@hivehome.com or call us at (866) 470-9133.
- What to do if your Hive Sensors are offline
- How do I control my Hive products with Amazon Alexa? [North America]
- Will my Hive products switch off if my broadband is turned off or stops working? [North America]
- How can I change my password and what should I do if I forget it? [North America]
- How do I change my personal details, such as my email address?
- What are Siri Shortcuts and how do I use them?
- What will happen if I stop Hive Mimic mode before the end of the set schedule?
- Can I set the colour, tone and brightness of each Hive Light when setting up Hive Mimic mode?
- What are Hive widgets and how do I use them on my device?
- How do I contact Hive customer support?
- How do I edit an Action?
- How do I enable alerts for my Hive sensors?
- How do I set up Hive Mimic mode?
- What is the all devices list?
- How do I get back to the Hive dashboard or all devices list from another page?
- How do I remove an Action?
- What can you do with Actions?
- What is the Hive app dashboard?
- How do I control my Hive products from the Hive app dashboard?
- How do I access my devices from the Hive dashboard or all devices list?
- I’ve updated my Hive app to the latest version, what happens to my previous settings and schedules?
- What is IFTTT?
- How do I set up notifications my Hive sensors?
- What are Quick Actions?
- How do I set up Hive Actions?
- My Phillips Hue lights aren't working, what should I do?
- What happens to my existing Actions when I update my Hive app?