How can we help you?
What is IFTTT?
IFTTT ("If this, then, that”) is a web-based platform that allows you to link different apps and products together. It means you can set one product or app to automatically trigger another.
Using IFTTT you could, for example set a trigger between The Weather Channel app and Hive Active Thermostat™ so that if the temperature rises outside then automatically switch the cooling on. These trigger-action combinations are what IFTTT calls ‘recipes’ and they can be set up in a few quick steps. You can also choose from a range of previously created recipes and personalise them to suit you.
You can use Hive with more than 300 products and apps (known as ‘channels’) on the IFTTT platform. The possibilities are endless and it’s free to get started.
- What to do if your Hive Sensors are offline
- How do I control my Hive products with Amazon Alexa? [North America]
- Will my Hive products switch off if my broadband is turned off or stops working? [North America]
- How can I change my password and what should I do if I forget it? [North America]
- How do I change my personal details, such as my email address?
- What are Siri Shortcuts and how do I use them?
- What will happen if I stop Hive Mimic mode before the end of the set schedule?
- Can I set the colour, tone and brightness of each Hive Light when setting up Hive Mimic mode?
- What are Hive widgets and how do I use them on my device?
- How do I contact Hive customer support?
- How do I edit an Action?
- How do I enable alerts for my Hive sensors?
- How do I set up Hive Mimic mode?
- What is the all devices list?
- How do I get back to the Hive dashboard or all devices list from another page?
- How do I remove an Action?
- What can you do with Actions?
- What is the Hive app dashboard?
- How do I control my Hive products from the Hive app dashboard?
- How do I access my devices from the Hive dashboard or all devices list?
- I’ve updated my Hive app to the latest version, what happens to my previous settings and schedules?
- What can I do if my Hive products aren't working?
- How do I set up notifications my Hive sensors?
- What are Quick Actions?
- How do I set up Hive Actions?
- My Phillips Hue lights aren't working, what should I do?
- What happens to my existing Actions when I update my Hive app?