How can we help you?
How do I change the brightness of my Hive Light?
To change the brightness of your Hive Light, follow the below steps:
- Head to your Hive app or your online account at hivehome.com and log in using your username and password if needed.
- Select your Hive Light from the dashboard or devices list.
- Tap on the slider on the dimming ring around the central on/off button and slide it right or left to turn the dimming level up or down. The status in the middle of the circle will show you the current level of brightness.
- That's it, you're done!
- Are Hive Active Light bulbs fit for outdoor use?
- Can I control multiple Hive Active Light bulbs at the same time?
- Why doesn't my Hive Active Light go back to my scheduled settings when I turn it off and turn it back on?
- How much power does a Hive Active Light use?
- How do I change color temperature of my Hive Active Light
- How do I change the color of my Hive Active Light?
- How do I turn my Hive Active Light on and off manually?
- How do I turn my Hive Light on and off remotely from the app or online dashboard?
- Can I use Hive Light with an existing wall mounted dimmer switch?
- Why is my Hive Light showing as Offline in my app or online dashboard?
- How do I turn my Hive Light on and off manually?
- How do I group my Hive Lights?
- How do I edit the default schedule for my Hive Light?