How can we help you?
How do I change the color of my Hive Active Light?
To change the color of your Hive Active Light, follow the below steps. Please note, it's only possible to change the color of the Hive Active Light color-changing bulb.
Using the Hive app:
- Head to your Hive app and log-in if needed using your username and password.
- Select your Color Light from the Hive dashboard or all devices list (you can reach these by tapping the dashboard or all devices list icon in the top left hand corner of the app).
- Tap on the color icon in the middle of the screen.
- Use the color slider at the top to select your preferred color.
Using the Hive website dashboard:
- Head to your online account at hivehome.com and log-in if needed using your username and password.
- Select your color lightbulb from the Hive dashboard.
- If your bulb is turned off, click on the bulb icon with the OFF label on the left to turn your bulb ON.
- Click on the color icon to switch to color mode.
- Use the color slider to select your preferred color.
- Are Hive Active Light bulbs fit for outdoor use?
- Can I control multiple Hive Active Light bulbs at the same time?
- Why doesn't my Hive Active Light go back to my scheduled settings when I turn it off and turn it back on?
- How much power does a Hive Active Light use?
- How do I change color temperature of my Hive Active Light
- How do I turn my Hive Active Light on and off manually?
- How do I turn my Hive Light on and off remotely from the app or online dashboard?
- How do I change the brightness of my Hive Light?
- Can I use Hive Light with an existing wall mounted dimmer switch?
- Why is my Hive Light showing as Offline in my app or online dashboard?
- How do I turn my Hive Light on and off manually?
- How do I group my Hive Lights?
- How do I edit the default schedule for my Hive Light?