How can we help you?
How do I turn my Hive Light on and off manually?
Once your Hive Light is installed we recommend that it isn’t controlled manually. If it’s turned off at the wall or lamp switch you’ll be unable to control it remotely from your Hive app or the website dashboard until it’s switched back on again.
If you do want to turn your Hive Light on and off manually, use your existing light switch on the wall or lamp.
- Are Hive Active Light bulbs fit for outdoor use?
- Can I control multiple Hive Active Light bulbs at the same time?
- Why doesn't my Hive Active Light go back to my scheduled settings when I turn it off and turn it back on?
- How much power does a Hive Active Light use?
- How do I change color temperature of my Hive Active Light
- How do I change the color of my Hive Active Light?
- How do I turn my Hive Active Light on and off manually?
- How do I turn my Hive Light on and off remotely from the app or online dashboard?
- How do I change the brightness of my Hive Light?
- Can I use Hive Light with an existing wall mounted dimmer switch?
- Why is my Hive Light showing as Offline in my app or online dashboard?
- How do I group my Hive Lights?
- How do I edit the default schedule for my Hive Light?