How can we help you?
General Hive Hub 360 Hive Active Thermostat™ Hive Active Heating - Features Hive Active Plug Hive Active Light Hive Hub Hive Motion Sensor Hive Window or Door Sensor Hive Camera Hive View & Hive View Outdoor Hive Signal Booster
Hive Active Thermostat™
- When using “Dual” mode, why does the opposite temperature sometimes change when I’m adjusting my “Comfort Zone”?
- What does the “Actual” and “Target” temperature mean?
- What does “Circulate” in fan option mean?
- How do I change System Mode?
- What is “Dual” mode?
- How do I use the “Hold” setting?
- Can more than one person use Geolocation?
- What do I do if geolocation is not working?
- Do I need a Hive Hub to use my Hive Thermostat?
- My Hive Thermostat is not powering up after installation. What should I do?
- What type of fan control is available?
- What is “Quick Heat” and “Quick Cool”?
- What is Emergency Heat?
- What is auxiliary or "Aux" heat and how does it work?
- How does a dual fuel/hybrid system work with the Hive Thermostat?
- What is the Protection Timer?
- My heating or cooling is not turning on. What’s going on?
- What do the colors on my schedule bar mean?
- How do I put my Hive Thermostat back into pairing mode to pair with the Hive Hub?
- Will the Hive Thermostat work when my power is out?
- Can I lock my Hive Thermostat to prevent unwanted changes?
- Why is my Hive Thermostat displaying 2 temperatures on top of each other?
- How do I setup a schedule?
- What does the message “Please check you Hive Hub connection” mean? [North America]
- If I have a Hive Thermostat in my home, but decide to move, what should I do? [North America]
- Why does my temperature not show on my Hive Thermostat? [North America]
- What can I do if my Hive Thermostat is showing an incorrect time?