How can we help you?
How does the time zone work for the Hive Camera?
You can see your Hive Camera's time zone by selecting the Hive Camera you want to access by tapping the menu option to the right of that camera in the list of cameras and choosing 'Setup' and then 'Time'
If the Daylight Savings Time option is enabled, the time is set one hour earlier than the time in the applicable region. This option is available only in a region that adopts the daytime savings time system.
- Do I need to download a separate app to use my Hive Camera?
- What can I do if my Hive Camera isn’t working?
- How do I turn notifications on or off for my Hive Camera?
- Can I control more than one property through the Hive Camera app?
- Can I turn my broadband router off at night to save energy if I have a Hive Camera?
- How can I change the format in which I receive notifications for my Hive Camera?
- How can I update the Hive Camera firmware?
- How do I change the Wi-Fi router or network that my Hive Camera is connected to?
- How do I manage the volume of my Hive Camera?
- How do I turn the light off on my Hive Camera?
- What features come with the Hive Camera?