How can we help you?
What features come with the Hive Camera?
Hive Camera lets you view a live stream of your home remotely from your mobile or tablet with a 1080p HD high quality live stream and a 130 degree field of view. WIth Night Vision technology you can check in any time, day or night. You can also receive notifications when motion or audio is detected and see an event log and view recordings of an event (SD card required). With Hive Camera you can also speak and listen into your home with 2-way audio, sound an alarm or dog bark into your home and set up to 3 activity zones to focus in on specific areas of your home.
- Do I need to download a separate app to use my Hive Camera?
- How does the time zone work for the Hive Camera?
- What can I do if my Hive Camera isn’t working?
- How do I turn notifications on or off for my Hive Camera?
- Can I control more than one property through the Hive Camera app?
- Can I turn my broadband router off at night to save energy if I have a Hive Camera?
- How can I change the format in which I receive notifications for my Hive Camera?
- How can I update the Hive Camera firmware?
- How do I change the Wi-Fi router or network that my Hive Camera is connected to?
- How do I manage the volume of my Hive Camera?
- How do I turn the light off on my Hive Camera?