How can we help you?
Can the Hive Hub use a wireless connection to connect to the internet?
Our newest hub, Hive Hub 360 connects via Wi-Fi, our other hubs need to be physically connected to your broadband router using a network cable (provided with the hub) to allow you to control your Hive products remotely.
- Do I need to connect my Hub 360 to my broadband router? [North America]
- How do I switch privacy mode on or off for my Hive Hub 360?
- How do I turn notifications on or off for sounds detected by my Hive Hub 360?
- Do I need to connect my Hive Hub 360 to my broadband router?
- What to do if your Hive Hub is offline (North America)