How can we help you?
What should I do with any unused wires when installing my Hive Thermostat?
Make sure any unused wires are pushed back into the hole in the wall.
- If I have a Hive Thermostat in my home, but decide to move, what should I do? [North America]
- How to set up your Hive Thermostat US (Video)
- Why do the letters on my terminals not match the color of the wire?
- How do I pair my Hive Thermostat with my Hive Hub?
- What do all the different letters mean on the backplate?
- Do I need to use all the wires coming out of my wall for my Hive Thermostat?
- How can I tell if my wires are inserted properly?
- Do the colors of the wires correspond to the letters on my new Hive Thermostat?
- My Hive Thermostat is displaying “Search…”, what should I do?
- Why do I need to take a picture of the old thermostat wiring?
- What do I do if the wire screen incorrectly shows which wires are connected?
- How do I know which wires to connect?
- How can I get my Thermostat professionally installed?
- Do I have to use the decoration plate?
- Do I need to switch the breaker off, or remove the fuse, for the Furnace and/or Air Conditioning System before installation?