How can we help you?
Are Hive products secure?
We have strict security measures in place to protect your personal information and access to your system. This includes following robust procedures (for example, checking your identity when you phone us) and encrypting communication with our website and mobile apps using industry standard SSL encryption.
Access to your account is protected by a password that you set the first time that you log in. We recommend that you choose a secure password that is not easily guessed, that you do not write it down or share it with anyone and that you change it regularly. We never store your password unencrypted.
- What does Hive Mimic mode do? [North America]
- Will my Hive products switch off if my broadband is turned off or stops working? [North America]
- Can I cancel my Hive order and get a refund? (United States)
- How do I return a product?
- What do I need to have before I can start using Hive products?
- What's changed in the new Hive app?
- What are Hive Actions?
- Can I get next day delivery?
- Can I control my Phillips Hue lights using the Hive app?
- Can I have multiple Hive products set up in my home?
- Does Hive have an iPad app?
- Can I control more than one property through the Hive app?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Hive products?
- What are Quick Actions?
- How do customers earn money with OhmConnect?
- How do customers connect their Hive Products to OhmConnect?
- How is OhmConnect working with Hive?
- Is Hive compatible with other connected home devices?
- Do Hive products come with a warranty?
- Is the Hive app available on the Apple watch?
- Why can’t I create a certain Action?