How can we help you?
Can I control my Phillips Hue lights using the Hive app?
Yes, make sure your Phillips Hue Bridge is powered on and connected to the router of your current Wi-Fi network then just follow the below steps:
1. Head to your Hive app and log-in if needed using your username and password.
2. Tap 'Install devices'
2. Select 'Works with' then 'Phillips Hue' and follow the steps in the app to complete set up.
To make the most of your Philips Hue lights you should only link your Hive Hub with the Philips Hue Bridge as shown in the Hive app. The Phillips Hue Bridge needs to be connected to the Hive Hub so that any firmware updates required for your Phillips Hue lights will happen automatically.
- Are Hive products secure?
- What does Hive Mimic mode do? [North America]
- Will my Hive products switch off if my broadband is turned off or stops working? [North America]
- Can I cancel my Hive order and get a refund? (United States)
- How do I return a product?
- What do I need to have before I can start using Hive products?
- What's changed in the new Hive app?
- What are Hive Actions?
- Can I get next day delivery?
- Can I have multiple Hive products set up in my home?
- Does Hive have an iPad app?
- Can I control more than one property through the Hive app?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Hive products?
- What are Quick Actions?
- How do customers earn money with OhmConnect?
- How do customers connect their Hive Products to OhmConnect?
- How is OhmConnect working with Hive?
- Is Hive compatible with other connected home devices?
- Do Hive products come with a warranty?
- Is the Hive app available on the Apple watch?
- Why can’t I create a certain Action?