How can we help you?
Can I have multiple Hive products set up in my home?
Yes, you can have multiple Hive products in your home. You should set up your Hive products one at a time.
- Are Hive products secure?
- What does Hive Mimic mode do? [North America]
- Will my Hive products switch off if my broadband is turned off or stops working? [North America]
- Can I cancel my Hive order and get a refund? (United States)
- How do I return a product?
- What do I need to have before I can start using Hive products?
- What's changed in the new Hive app?
- What are Hive Actions?
- Can I get next day delivery?
- Can I control my Phillips Hue lights using the Hive app?
- Does Hive have an iPad app?
- Can I control more than one property through the Hive app?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Hive products?
- What are Quick Actions?
- How do customers earn money with OhmConnect?
- How do customers connect their Hive Products to OhmConnect?
- How is OhmConnect working with Hive?
- Is Hive compatible with other connected home devices?
- Do Hive products come with a warranty?
- Is the Hive app available on the Apple watch?
- Why can’t I create a certain Action?