How can we help you?
How do customers earn money with OhmConnect?
Customers should pair the Hive app with the OhmConnect web app, add the Hive devices to the OhmConnect web app, provide their utility information, and then participate in the “Ohm Hours”. Ohm Hours occur 1-2 times per week to help customers save electricity and earn “Ohm Credits” which can be converted to dollars.
OhmConnect determines the need for an Ohm Hour, which is communicated to the customer 24 hours in advance via email or some other method of communication. The customer is instructed to turn their Hive Active Thermostat (and/or other appliances) for an hour.
The customer should receive an email notification confirming they are in an “Ohm Hour”, and should not make changes to their Thermostat during that time. Once the Ohm Hour ends, the customer should earn Ohm Credits which can be viewed in the Ohm web app.
- Are Hive products secure?
- What does Hive Mimic mode do? [North America]
- Will my Hive products switch off if my broadband is turned off or stops working? [North America]
- Can I cancel my Hive order and get a refund? (United States)
- How do I return a product?
- What do I need to have before I can start using Hive products?
- What's changed in the new Hive app?
- What are Hive Actions?
- Can I get next day delivery?
- Can I control my Phillips Hue lights using the Hive app?
- Can I have multiple Hive products set up in my home?
- Does Hive have an iPad app?
- Can I control more than one property through the Hive app?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Hive products?
- What are Quick Actions?
- How do customers connect their Hive Products to OhmConnect?
- How is OhmConnect working with Hive?
- Is Hive compatible with other connected home devices?
- Do Hive products come with a warranty?
- Is the Hive app available on the Apple watch?
- Why can’t I create a certain Action?