How can we help you?
What are Hive Actions?
Hive Actions allow you to link your devices together, helping to make your home work for you. For example, Actions can tell your hallway light to switch on for a few minutes when your motion sensor detects movement, or you can set your heating to switch off when a sensor detects a window has been opened, saving energy.
You can include nearly every Hive device in Actions and there are a huge number of possibilities. The Discover area in the Hive app provides many examples to help you get started.
- Are Hive products secure?
- What does Hive Mimic mode do? [North America]
- Will my Hive products switch off if my broadband is turned off or stops working? [North America]
- Can I cancel my Hive order and get a refund? (United States)
- How do I return a product?
- What do I need to have before I can start using Hive products?
- What's changed in the new Hive app?
- Can I get next day delivery?
- Can I control my Phillips Hue lights using the Hive app?
- Can I have multiple Hive products set up in my home?
- Does Hive have an iPad app?
- Can I control more than one property through the Hive app?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Hive products?
- What are Quick Actions?
- How do customers earn money with OhmConnect?
- How do customers connect their Hive Products to OhmConnect?
- How is OhmConnect working with Hive?
- Is Hive compatible with other connected home devices?
- Do Hive products come with a warranty?
- Is the Hive app available on the Apple watch?
- Why can’t I create a certain Action?