How can we help you?
What are Quick Actions?
Quick Actions are shortcuts to the Hive Actions and features you use most. There's no need to download them: they're ready to go in your Hive app and sit on the homescreen - use them in just one tap.
To create a Quick Action follow the below steps:
1. Head to your Hive app and log in if needed using your username and password
2. Go to the Hive Home dashboard
3. If using iOS, tap on the 'Add +' button or if using Android, tap on the '+' button. Here you can choose a template or you can build your own.
4. To personalize the Quick Action just tap on 'Then' and pick from the available options. When finished tap 'Done' then 'Next'
5. Name the Action and tap 'Save' to finish.
Hive Hint: You can't change the Hive devices shown in the Quick Action if you are using a pre-set Action.
That's it! you should now see the Quick Action you just created in the 'My actions' tab list and on your Hive Home dashboard.
- Are Hive products secure?
- What does Hive Mimic mode do? [North America]
- Will my Hive products switch off if my broadband is turned off or stops working? [North America]
- Can I cancel my Hive order and get a refund? (United States)
- How do I return a product?
- What do I need to have before I can start using Hive products?
- What's changed in the new Hive app?
- What are Hive Actions?
- Can I get next day delivery?
- Can I control my Phillips Hue lights using the Hive app?
- Can I have multiple Hive products set up in my home?
- Does Hive have an iPad app?
- Can I control more than one property through the Hive app?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Hive products?
- How do customers earn money with OhmConnect?
- How do customers connect their Hive Products to OhmConnect?
- How is OhmConnect working with Hive?
- Is Hive compatible with other connected home devices?
- Do Hive products come with a warranty?
- Is the Hive app available on the Apple watch?
- Why can’t I create a certain Action?