How can we help you?
What do I need to have before I can start using Hive products?
To use any of the Hive products you will need:
1. A broadband connection
2. A router with a spare Ethernet port connection and an extra power supply close to your Internet router. If you want to use the Hive app, you will need an Apple iPhone or iPad using iOS 10.0 or later or a device running Android (minimum 5.0)
3. A computer or tablet with internet access and an up-to-date web browser (we recommend; Internet Explorer 10 or the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari) if you want to control your products from your computer
- Are Hive products secure?
- What does Hive Mimic mode do? [North America]
- Will my Hive products switch off if my broadband is turned off or stops working? [North America]
- Can I cancel my Hive order and get a refund? (United States)
- How do I return a product?
- What's changed in the new Hive app?
- What are Hive Actions?
- Can I get next day delivery?
- Can I control my Phillips Hue lights using the Hive app?
- Can I have multiple Hive products set up in my home?
- Does Hive have an iPad app?
- Can I control more than one property through the Hive app?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Hive products?
- What are Quick Actions?
- How do customers earn money with OhmConnect?
- How do customers connect their Hive Products to OhmConnect?
- How is OhmConnect working with Hive?
- Is Hive compatible with other connected home devices?
- Do Hive products come with a warranty?
- Is the Hive app available on the Apple watch?
- Why can’t I create a certain Action?