How can we help you?
What does Hive Mimic mode do? [North America]
Hive Mimic mode works with your Hive Active Lights to make it look like you're home when you're not.
When you’re out tap ‘mimic’ on your Hive app or online dashboard and Mimic mode will turn your Hive Active Lights on and off in a staggered pattern to look like you’re there. Then when you get home tap ‘stop mimic’ to turn it off.
You can set a schedule for Mimic Mode to start and end, and when Mimic Mode is on it will slightly vary the times automatically, this way your lights will have a different pattern each night.
- Are Hive products secure?
- Will my Hive products switch off if my broadband is turned off or stops working? [North America]
- Can I cancel my Hive order and get a refund? (United States)
- How do I return a product?
- What do I need to have before I can start using Hive products?
- What's changed in the new Hive app?
- What are Hive Actions?
- Can I get next day delivery?
- Can I control my Phillips Hue lights using the Hive app?
- Can I have multiple Hive products set up in my home?
- Does Hive have an iPad app?
- Can I control more than one property through the Hive app?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Hive products?
- What are Quick Actions?
- How do customers earn money with OhmConnect?
- How do customers connect their Hive Products to OhmConnect?
- How is OhmConnect working with Hive?
- Is Hive compatible with other connected home devices?
- Do Hive products come with a warranty?
- Is the Hive app available on the Apple watch?
- Why can’t I create a certain Action?