How can we help you?
Can the Hive Hub use a wireless connection to connect to the internet?
Our newest hub, Hive Hub 360 connects via Wi-Fi, our other hubs need to be physically connected to your broadband router using a network cable (provided with the hub) to allow you to control your Hive products remotely.
- What to do if your Hive Hub is offline
- My Hive Hub isn’t connecting to my Sky Q router, what should I do?
- Where is the best place to position my Hive Hub?
- Do I need to connect my Hive Hub 360 to my broadband router?
- How do I turn notifications on or off for sounds detected by my Hive Hub 360?
- How do I switch privacy mode on or off for my Hive Hub 360?