How can we help you?
Where is the best place to position my Hive Hub?
For the Hive Hub to work at its best you should put it on a table or shelf near to your broadband router, it should be a minimum of 50cm from the router.
If you have a Hive Hub 360, this should be placed somewhere centrally in your home to allow better connection to your other Hive products.
Hive Hint: You should avoid placing the hub on the floor, right next to your router, in a cupboard or surrounded by too many electrical items.
- What to do if your Hive Hub is offline
- My Hive Hub isn’t connecting to my Sky Q router, what should I do?
- Can the Hive Hub use a wireless connection to connect to the internet?
- Do I need to connect my Hive Hub 360 to my broadband router?
- How do I turn notifications on or off for sounds detected by my Hive Hub 360?
- How do I switch privacy mode on or off for my Hive Hub 360?