How can we help you?
Where is the best place to position my Hive Hub?
For the Hive Hub to work at its best you should put it on a table or shelf near to your broadband router, it should be a minimum of 50cm from the router.
If you have a Hive Hub 360, this should be placed somewhere centrally in your home to allow better connection to your other Hive products.
Hive Hint: You should avoid placing the hub on the floor, right next to your router, in a cupboard or surrounded by too many electrical items.
- Do I need a new hub for additional Hive products if I already have one?
- How to reconnect your Hive Hub if it is offline [VIDEO]
- Can the Hive Hub use a wireless connection to connect to the internet?
- What to do if your Hive Hub lights are flashing red or amber
- My Hive Hub isn’t connecting to my Sky Q router, what should I do?
- What Hub do I need to use Hive Actions?
- What Hub do I need to use Hive Spotlights?
- I can't pair my Phillips Hue Bridge to my Hive Hub, what should I do?
- How do I set up my replacement Hive Hub?
- What to do if your Hive Hub is offline