How can we help you?
What does Hive Active Heating include?
Hive Active Heating lets you control your heating remotely from your mobile, tablet or laptop. And if you have a hot water tank you can control your hot water too.
Hive Active Heating is made up of three main parts:
1. A hub that connects to your broadband router
2. A wireless thermostat that lets you control your heating at home
3. A receiver that is wired to your boiler, telling it when to turn on and off
Once installed you can control your heating remotely using the Hive app, online dashboard or by text. You can also control your heating and hot water manually using the thermostat on the wall.
- How long is the Hive Active Heating installation process?
- Will I be eligible to have Hive Active Heating installed by an Engineer?
- Do I need to have a thermostat already for Hive Active Heating?
- What’s included in the Hive Multizone kit?
- Will I get notifications for all of my heating zones?
- What happens to my old thermostat?
- Can I install a Hive Radiator Valve in my bathroom?
- What is the “anti-stick” feature in Hive Radiator Valves?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves work with centrally controlled or district heating?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves require Hive Active Heating to work?
- Can I replace just one or two radiator valves at a time?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves work with multizone heating?
- What hub do I need to control my Hive Radiator Valves?
- Will Hive Active Heating control my underfloor heating?
- Can I control my hot water if I have Hive Active Heating?
- Which thermostat do I have?
- Where will Hive Active Heating be installed?