How can we help you?
Where will Hive Active Heating be installed?
The Hive hub will be connected to your broadband router.
If you buy Hive’s wireless thermostat the thermostat will be fixed to a wall in your home, often an internal wall in the hallway. The receiver will be wired next to your boiler.
Your thermostat shouldn’t be installed in the same room as a radiator that’s controlled by a thermostatic radiator valve (TRV) as this could cause the central heating to be permanently on. If there is no option but to install the thermostat in a room with a radiator that has a TRV, then the TRV in that room should be turned to its maximum (hottest) setting. This will allow the thermostat to regulate temperature in that room correctly.
- How long is the Hive Active Heating installation process?
- Will I be eligible to have Hive Active Heating installed by an Engineer?
- Do I need to have a thermostat already for Hive Active Heating?
- What does Hive Active Heating include?
- What’s included in the Hive Multizone kit?
- Will I get notifications for all of my heating zones?
- What happens to my old thermostat?
- Can I install a Hive Radiator Valve in my bathroom?
- What is the “anti-stick” feature in Hive Radiator Valves?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves work with centrally controlled or district heating?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves require Hive Active Heating to work?
- Can I replace just one or two radiator valves at a time?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves work with multizone heating?
- What hub do I need to control my Hive Radiator Valves?
- Will Hive Active Heating control my underfloor heating?
- Can I control my hot water if I have Hive Active Heating?
- Which thermostat do I have?