How can we help you?
Hive Hub General Hive Spotlights Hive Hub 360 Hive Active Heating Hive Active Thermostat™ Hive Active Plug Hive Active Light Hive Motion Sensor Hive Window or Door Sensor Hive View & Hive View Outdoor HomeShield
Hive Active Heating
- How long is the Hive Active Heating installation process?
- Will I be eligible to have Hive Active Heating installed by an Engineer?
- Do I need to have a thermostat already for Hive Active Heating?
- What does Hive Active Heating include?
- What’s included in the Hive Multizone kit?
- Will I get notifications for all of my heating zones?
- What happens to my old thermostat?
- Can I install a Hive Radiator Valve in my bathroom?
- What is the “anti-stick” feature in Hive Radiator Valves?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves work with centrally controlled or district heating?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves require Hive Active Heating to work?
- Can I replace just one or two radiator valves at a time?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves work with multizone heating?
- What hub do I need to control my Hive Radiator Valves?
- Will Hive Active Heating control my underfloor heating?
- Can I control my hot water if I have Hive Active Heating?
- Which thermostat do I have?
- Where will Hive Active Heating be installed?