How can we help you?
What can I do if Hive isn’t working?
If you have a problem with your Hive products, there are a few simple checks to try which may fix the problem. Follow the steps below:
1. Check our service status page (status.hivehome.ie) to see the status of the Hive app and website.
2. Check that your broadband connection is working.
3. Check that your Hive hub is connected to the mains power socket and switched on.
4. Check any Signal Boosters (formerly known as SmartPlugs) you have are switched on and in the recommended location.
5. Check that your products are connected to the mains power socket and the socket is switched on OR that the batteries haven't run out. For help on replacing the batteries see our user guides.
6. For Hive Active Plugs check that the electrical device you have plugged into your Hive Active Plug is switched on.
7. For Hive Active Heating only check that the display on your thermostat is showing the room temperature. If your thermostat is showing “NO RF” or “No Signal” it means that it has lost its wireless connection to your receiver and you should contact us. In the meantime, if you need to you can control your heating and hot water manually without the thermostat. Watch this video for more information
If you’re still not up and running, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org;or call us our Technical Support team 01 6110189. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am-7pm and Saturday 9am – 5pm.
- Can I have a different number of time slots for different days of the week with Hive Active Heating?
- What voltage does a Hive receiver operate on?
- What is the “anti-stick” feature in Hive Radiator Valves?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves work with centrally controlled or district heating?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves require Hive Active Heating to work?
- Can I replace just one or two radiator valves at a time?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves work with multizone heating?
- How do I factory reset my Hive Radiator Valve?
- How can I change my password and what should I do if I forget it? [Ireland]
- What hub do I need to control my Hive Radiator Valves?
- How do I set up temperature notifications for my Hive Active Heating?
- What to do if your Hive Thermostat has a 'No RF' message on the display
- Will my Hive Thermostat still work if it’s offline in the app, or if my Hive Hub is offline?
- Why is my boiler turning off before my home has reached target temperature?
- How do I change the batteries in my Hive Radiator Valve?
- What to do if your Hive Thermostat has a 'No Signal' message on the display
- What to do if your Hive Receiver has a red status light
- What do I do if my Hive Radiator Valve is offline?