How can we help you?
General Hive Spotlights Hive Hub 360 Hive Active Heating Hive Active Thermostat™ Hive Active Heating - App/Web Hive Active Heating - Features Hive Active Heating - Thermostat Hive Active Plug Hive Active Light Hive Hub Hive Motion Sensor Hive Window or Door Sensor Hive View & Hive View Outdoor Hive Signal Booster
Hive Active Heating
- Can I have a different number of time slots for different days of the week with Hive Active Heating?
- What voltage does a Hive receiver operate on?
- What is the “anti-stick” feature in Hive Radiator Valves?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves work with centrally controlled or district heating?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves require Hive Active Heating to work?
- Can I replace just one or two radiator valves at a time?
- Do Hive Radiator Valves work with multizone heating?
- How do I factory reset my Hive Radiator Valve?
- What hub do I need to control my Hive Radiator Valves?
- How can I change my password and what should I do if I forget it? [Ireland]
- How do I set up temperature notifications for my Hive Active Heating?
- What to do if your Hive Thermostat has a 'No RF' message on the display
- Will my Hive Thermostat still work if it’s offline in the app, or if my Hive Hub is offline?
- Why is my boiler turning off before my home has reached target temperature?
- How do I change the batteries in my Hive Radiator Valve?
- What to do if your Hive Thermostat has a 'No Signal' message on the display
- What to do if your Hive Receiver has a red status light
- What do I do if my Hive Radiator Valve is offline?
- What can I do if Hive isn’t working?
- Can I Still Control My Heating if my Devices Have Lost Connection with the Hub?