How can we help you?
How do I control my Hive products from the Hive app dashboard?
From the app dashboard homescreen just tap on the Hive product you’d like to control, it will take you straight there so you can use its features. Only the Hive products that you have installed will show in your dashboard, a maximum of seven will show at any one time. If you have more than seven Hive products simply swipe right to view from the next dashboard screen. You can also view all of your Hive products from the ‘Manage Devices’ view by tapping the top left list icon in your Hive app or website dashboard.
- Where can I get information in an alternative format?
- What happens to my existing Actions when I update my Hive app?
- My Phillips Hue lights aren't working, what should I do?
- How do I set up Hive Actions?
- What are Quick Actions?
- How do I set up notifications my Hive sensors?
- Is holiday mode available on all Hive products?
- How much data does a push notification use?
- Will I still receive push notifications if I log out of my app?
- What is IFTTT?
- I’ve updated my Hive app to the latest version, what happens to my previous settings and schedules?
- How do I access my devices from the Hive dashboard or all devices list?
- What is the Hive app dashboard?
- How to amend schedules using the website dashboard?
- How do I remove an Action?
- How do I get back to the Hive dashboard or all devices list from another page?
- What is the all devices list?
- How do I set up Hive Mimic mode?
- How do I enable alerts for my Hive sensors?
- How do I edit an Action?
- What are Hive widgets and how do I use them on my device?
- Can I use text control (SMS) on all Hive products?
- Can I set the colour, tone and brightness of each Hive Light when setting up Hive Mimic mode?
- What will happen if I stop Hive Mimic mode before the end of the set schedule?
- What are Siri Shortcuts and how do I use them?
- What does the Hive app for Apple watch do and how do I install it?
- The clocks are due to change, what do I need to do with my Hive products and schedules?
- Why can’t I find the Hive App in the Google Play Store?
- What does Hive Mimic mode do?
- What to do if your Hive Sensors are offline
- Why do I need to set a strong unique password?
- How do I view or edit my personal details?
- How can I tell my email is from Hive?