How can we help you?
The clocks are due to change, what do I need to do with my Hive products and schedules?
Whilst the clocks may be changing, the good news is that you shouldn’t need to do anything if you have set your Hive app to auto-update.
If you haven’t, just make sure you download the latest version of the Hive app before the clocks are due to change and it will take care of everything for you.
If you do experience any issues with your Hive Active Heating, please follow the steps below:
Hive Active Heating 1
If the display on your thermostat is showing the wrong time, press any button on the thermostat in order to update the display.
Hive Active Heating 2
Your thermostat display should update automatically but if doesn’t, you need to 'wake’ the thermostat up by pressing any button on the unit.
If you have followed the above advice but your thermostat time has still not updated, please try the simple steps below:
- Switch off the power to your broadband router and Hive Hub.
- Turn the power to your router back on and wait for it to come back online, then turn on the power to your Hive Hub.
- Wait 5-10 minutes for your Hive Hub to reboot and then check that your thermostat is back online. The time should now be updated.
- If not, take a battery out of your Hive thermostat, wait for 5 seconds and then pop it back in then check if the time has updated.
- If it has still not updated, switch off your boiler at the isolation switch, leave it for 5 seconds then switch it back on. Now check your thermostat to see if the time has updated.
- Where can I get information in an alternative format?
- How do I set up Hive Actions?
- How do I set up notifications my Hive sensors?
- Is holiday mode available on all Hive products?
- How much data does a push notification use?
- Will I still receive push notifications if I log out of my app?
- I’ve updated my Hive app to the latest version, what happens to my previous settings and schedules?
- How do I access my devices from the Hive dashboard or all devices list?
- How do I control my Hive products from the Hive app dashboard?
- What is the Hive app dashboard?
- How to amend schedules using the website dashboard?
- How do I get back to the Hive dashboard or all devices list from another page?
- What is the all devices list?
- How do I set up Hive Mimic mode?
- How do I enable alerts for my Hive sensors?
- How do I edit an Action?
- What are Hive widgets and how do I use them on my device?
- Can I set the colour, tone and brightness of each Hive Light when setting up Hive Mimic mode?
- What will happen if I stop Hive Mimic mode before the end of the set schedule?
- What are Siri Shortcuts and how do I use them?
- What does the Hive app for Apple watch do and how do I install it?
- Why can’t I find the Hive App in the Google Play Store?
- What does Hive Mimic mode do?
- What are Quick Actions?
- Why do I need to set a strong unique password?
- How can I tell my email is from Hive?
- What to do if your Hive Sensors are offline
- How do I view or edit my personal details?