How can we help you?
What are Quick Actions?
Quick Actions let you create shortcuts to your favourite Hive Radiator Valve features so you can control things quickly and easily from your app dashboard.
To set them up, simply log in to your Hive app then:
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner and scroll down to 'Actions'
- Tap the '+' button if you already have Actions set up and then skip to step 4
- If there's no '+' button, you're on the 'Discover' screen – this is where you make the magic happen
- Under 'Browse by device', scroll across and tap the 'Quick Action' button
- Choose the ‘Quick Action’ you’d like to use or build your own
To build your own, do what you'd do for a normal Action. The only difference here is that you can’t change the Action trigger under ‘When’ because all Quick Actions are triggered in the same way – by tapping a button on your Hive dashboard.
- How do I set up Hive Actions?
- Is holiday mode available on all Hive products?
- I’ve updated my Hive app to the latest version, what happens to my previous settings and schedules?
- How do I access my devices from the Hive dashboard or all devices list?
- How do I control my Hive products from the Hive app dashboard?
- What is the Hive app dashboard?
- How to amend schedules using the website dashboard?
- How do I get back to the Hive dashboard or all devices list from another page?
- What is the all devices list?
- How do I set up Hive Mimic mode?
- How do I enable alerts for my Hive sensors?
- How do I edit an Action?
- What are Hive widgets and how do I use them on my device?
- Can I set the colour, tone and brightness of each Hive Light when setting up Hive Mimic mode?
- What will happen if I stop Hive Mimic mode before the end of the set schedule?
- What are Siri Shortcuts and how do I use them?
- What does the Hive app for Apple watch do and how do I install it?
- The clocks are due to change, what do I need to do with my Hive products and schedules?
- What does Hive Mimic mode do?
- What to do if your Hive Sensors are offline
- How do I view or edit my personal details?
- How can I tell my email is from Hive?