How can we help you?
What are Quick Actions?
Quick Actions let you create shortcuts to your favourite Hive Radiator Valve features so you can control things quickly and easily from your app dashboard.
To set them up, simply log in to your Hive app then:
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner and scroll down to 'Actions'
- Tap the '+' button if you already have Actions set up and then skip to step 4
- If there's no '+' button, you're on the 'Discover' screen – this is where you make the magic happen
- Under 'Browse by device', scroll across and tap the 'Quick Action' button
- Choose the ‘Quick Action’ you’d like to use or build your own
To build your own, do what you'd do for a normal Action. The only difference here is that you can’t change the Action trigger under ‘When’ because all Quick Actions are triggered in the same way – by tapping a button on your Hive dashboard.
- How do I view or edit my personal details?
- How can I tell my email is from Hive?
- Why do I need to set a strong unique password?
- What to do if your Hive Sensors are offline
- What does Hive Mimic mode do?
- Why can’t I find the Hive App in the Google Play Store?
- The clocks are due to change, what do I need to do with my Hive products and schedules?
- What does the Hive app for Apple watch do and how do I install it?
- What are Siri Shortcuts and how do I use them?
- What will happen if I stop Hive Mimic mode before the end of the set schedule?
- Can I set the colour, tone and brightness of each Hive Light when setting up Hive Mimic mode?
- Can I use text control (SMS) on all Hive products?
- What are Hive widgets and how do I use them on my device?
- How do I edit an Action?
- How do I enable alerts for my Hive sensors?
- How do I set up Hive Mimic mode?
- What is the all devices list?
- How do I get back to the Hive dashboard or all devices list from another page?
- How do I remove an Action?
- How to amend schedules using the website dashboard?
- What is the Hive app dashboard?
- How do I control my Hive products from the Hive app dashboard?
- How do I access my devices from the Hive dashboard or all devices list?
- I’ve updated my Hive app to the latest version, what happens to my previous settings and schedules?
- What is IFTTT?
- Will I still receive push notifications if I log out of my app?
- How much data does a push notification use?
- Is holiday mode available on all Hive products?
- How do I set up notifications my Hive sensors?
- How do I set up Hive Actions?
- My Phillips Hue lights aren't working, what should I do?
- What happens to my existing Actions when I update my Hive app?
- Where can I get information in an alternative format?