How can we help you?
How do I edit an Action?
To edit an Action follow the steps below:
1. Head to your Hive app and log in if needed using your username and password
2. Open the menu and choose 'Actions'
3. You'll see a list of all the Actions you've created so far. Just tap on the Action you'd like to edit.
4. Here you can rename your Action, or the When, While, or Then options. The While options are useful to ensure that the Action only triggers during certain times of the day. For example, 'While Dark Outside' means that the Action will only trigger while it's between sunset and sunrise - useful for lights!
5. When you're happy with your changes to the Action, tap 'Save' to return to the Actions list.
- Where can I get information in an alternative format?
- How do I set up Hive Actions?
- How do I set up notifications my Hive sensors?
- Is holiday mode available on all Hive products?
- How much data does a push notification use?
- Will I still receive push notifications if I log out of my app?
- I’ve updated my Hive app to the latest version, what happens to my previous settings and schedules?
- How do I access my devices from the Hive dashboard or all devices list?
- How do I control my Hive products from the Hive app dashboard?
- What is the Hive app dashboard?
- How to amend schedules using the website dashboard?
- How do I get back to the Hive dashboard or all devices list from another page?
- What is the all devices list?
- How do I set up Hive Mimic mode?
- How do I enable alerts for my Hive sensors?
- What are Hive widgets and how do I use them on my device?
- Can I set the colour, tone and brightness of each Hive Light when setting up Hive Mimic mode?
- What will happen if I stop Hive Mimic mode before the end of the set schedule?
- What are Siri Shortcuts and how do I use them?
- What does the Hive app for Apple watch do and how do I install it?
- The clocks are due to change, what do I need to do with my Hive products and schedules?
- Why can’t I find the Hive App in the Google Play Store?
- What does Hive Mimic mode do?
- What are Quick Actions?
- Why do I need to set a strong unique password?
- How can I tell my email is from Hive?
- What to do if your Hive Sensors are offline
- How do I view or edit my personal details?