How can we help you?
What is the Hive app dashboard?
The Hive app shows all your installed Hive products from one dashboard homescreen. You can view this from the Hive app or website dashboard to see the status of your Hive products at a glance.
Android and iOS users can now update the position of their devices in the dashboard - hold the device you want to move or remove.
- How do I set up Hive Actions?
- Is holiday mode available on all Hive products?
- I’ve updated my Hive app to the latest version, what happens to my previous settings and schedules?
- How do I access my devices from the Hive dashboard or all devices list?
- How do I control my Hive products from the Hive app dashboard?
- How to amend schedules using the website dashboard?
- How do I get back to the Hive dashboard or all devices list from another page?
- What is the all devices list?
- How do I set up Hive Mimic mode?
- How do I enable alerts for my Hive sensors?
- How do I edit an Action?
- What are Hive widgets and how do I use them on my device?
- Can I set the colour, tone and brightness of each Hive Light when setting up Hive Mimic mode?
- What will happen if I stop Hive Mimic mode before the end of the set schedule?
- What are Siri Shortcuts and how do I use them?
- What does the Hive app for Apple watch do and how do I install it?
- The clocks are due to change, what do I need to do with my Hive products and schedules?
- What does Hive Mimic mode do?
- What are Quick Actions?
- What to do if your Hive Sensors are offline
- How do I view or edit my personal details?
- How can I tell my email is from Hive?